Santa Monica, California
Please see the following Safety Measures and Guidelines:
All ADULTS who will be entering the studio or attending classes must fill out the following Liability Waiver:
All CHILDREN who will be entering the studio or attending classes must have the following Liability Waiver filled out by their PARENTS:
• There are sanitation stations (wipes and antibacterial gel) in every studio.
• All faculty members are fully vaccinated.
• High-performance air purifiers are placed in every studio.
• Large roll-up garage door in Studio 6 and front door remain open at all times during business hours, providing exceptional air flow and ventilation throughout the building.
• Cleaning staff sterilize the interior of the building with extra-strength disinfectants daily.
• Children are spaced apart in class.
• Wipes are available for all students to clean their barre area.
• Masks are required to enter the facility. Masks must be worn in all common areas of the studio and during all classes. Students must provide their own masks.
• Students will be on a pre-registered list that will be monitored upon entry at the front of the building.
• If you appear to be sick upon arriving at the studio, you will be required to leave at the request of our staff.
• You must bring your own water bottle. Water refills are permitted but no water fountain use.
• NO GUESTS are permitted when you come to take class at the studio. This includes friends, family, children, etc.
• Students must leave the studio immediately following class.
No stretching after class. No socializing after class.
• If you or any member of your household is ill please do not come to the studio for class; take one of our Zoom classes.
• Students may not enter class more than 10 minutes after class has begun and must wait at the door to be invited in and placed at barre by the instructor.
• Registration for adult classes is done strictly online via MindBody. There will be no direct contact with financial transactions. Each student must sign in/register online BEFORE they arrive to ensure they will have a place in class.
• Adult students will be charged for class if reservation cancellations are made less than 2 hours prior to class start time.
• Showering at the studio is not permitted.
• Most adult classes are also available on Zoom.
Our Management, Faculty and Staff look forward to seeing you in class and will provide the safest environment possible to achieve that goal.