Santa Monica, California
In these times of need, we are grateful for your generosity. If you would like to consider a contribution to Westside School of Ballet, you can go to our Venmo account @westsideballet & contribute what you can!
Thank you for your continued support and patience with us. We hope Westside is bringing you some joy in this difficult time.
How to make a contribution to Westside School of Ballet using Venmo:
1. Download the Venmo App on your iPad or Smart Phone.
2. Create a Venmo account with a log-in and password.
3. Connect a bank account or credit card for payment. If you have a Venmo balance, you can use that as well.
4. Use the search feature to find “Westside Ballet”. You will see our logo on the circle photo.
5. Select “Pay or Request”.
6. Please enter the word “Contribution” and the date of your contribution in the note field that says “What’s it for?”
8. Go to the top right of the screen where you see $0 and select so that the number pad comes up on your screen. Enter just dollar amounts and no cents. Please review that your amount is correct before you hit “Pay”, which is at the bottom right of the screen.
9. Watch for the green strip at the bottom that says “Pay Westside Ballet x dollars” and notice which form of payment is selected. If you want a different form of payment, select the > button at the far right of the payment method and you will be taken to a different screen to select your preferred method of payment.
10. Once your amount and method of payment is correct, please select the green strip that says “Pay Westside Ballet $X.
11. Venmo will send you an email and a text message to verify that you have made the contribution to Westside Ballet.
Thank you in advance for contributions to Westside School of Ballet, which will help support us until we can open our doors for in studio classes again. These contributions are NOT tax deductible.
If you would like to make a tax deductible donation to our non profit, Westside Ballet of Santa Monica, to support our Nutcracker, Spring Performance and our scholarship program, please use the link below: