Santa Monica, California
A Petite Soirée/Spring Performance Safety Measures
We are committed to ensuring that you have an exceptional performance experience, with confidence in the policies and procedures designed for a safe environment for all.
COVID-19 VACCINATIONS & MASKS REQUIRED
To ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our patrons, staff and artists, Westside Ballet of Santa Monica, the Broad Stage and Santa Monica College are requiring all guests, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Boosters are recommended by LA County Public Health but are not currently required. Unvaccinated guests must show proof of a negative COVID PCR test taken within 48 hours of entering the theater.
“Fully vaccinated” means your first visit is at least 2 weeks after your final vaccine dose. The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
- Vaccination card (which includes the name of the person vaccinated, type of COVID-19 vaccine provided, and date the last dose was administered, which must be at least two weeks prior to the event date)
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccination card as a separate document
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device
- Documentation of full vaccination from a healthcare provider
- A digital vaccination record. All California residents may request a digital vaccination record at MyVaccineRecord.cdph.ca.gov.
- The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health requires all guests, regardless of vaccination status, to wear masks inside the theater. Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and under your chin. The following are prohibited: Masks with exhalation valves; masks made of loosely woven fabrics; scarves, buffs, bandanas, gaiters, and face shields alone (inadequate protection). Masks will be available upon request.
Guests who require an exemption from vaccination must contact Patron Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission to submit a negative COVID PRC test within 72 hours of the performance date.
This policy also applies to all staff, artists and volunteers who work onsite. For any questions about this policy, please contact email@example.com.
NOTE: This policy is subject to changes at any time, in accordance with fluctuating local, state and federal guidelines. Please watch your email for our current policy before your scheduled performance date.
Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
In alignment with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s guidelines, The Broad Stage has implemented the following policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for our audiences, artists and staff:
- Enhanced cleaning measures
- Hand sanitizer stations have been added
- Improved indoor air quality: Ventilation systems have been upgraded to MERV-13 filters and enhanced airflow to maximize circulation throughout the facility.
- Reduced contact experience: Digital tickets are available
We’re in this together.
Stay at home if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone known to be or suspected to have been infected with COVID-19 within the last 10 days, or if you are subject to a quarantine or isolation order. For ticket return options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.